Shadows of Messiah
Discover the astonishing truths about Messiah Yeshua (Jesus)
that even the Rabbis have known for centuries
Time: 7–9 pm
Books: Books are not required for this course, but may be purchased individually through First Fruits of Zion ministry for $65 each or through Beit Lechem at $45 each.
Sign up for Shadows of Messiah class today or ask us a question
Shadows of the Messiah
Click here to view the first pages in volume 1 of Shadows of the Messiah.
- Book One: Teaches through the stories of Genesis while revealing prophecies and hints about the Messiah in the lives of Adam, Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and Joseph.
- Book Two: Teaches through the stories of Exodus while revealing prophecies and hints about the Messiah from the life of Moses, the exodus from Egypt, the giving of the Torah at Sinai, and the construction of the Tabernacle.
- Book Three: Teaches through the laws of Leviticus while revealing prophecies about the Messiah in the sacrifices, the priesthood, the Sanctuary, the festivals, and dietary laws.
- Book Four: Teaches through the stories of Moses and the children of Israel in the book of Numbers while revealing prophecies about the Messiah in the census, the twelve spies, the rejection of the land, Korah’s rebellion, and the prophecies of Balaam.
- Book Five: Teaches through the book of Deuteronomy to the edge of the promised land while revealing prophecies about the Messiah in the words of Moses.
- Appendices: Includes additional essays, maps, charts, diagrams, indices, bibliography, and other useful tools to assist you in your study of the Torah.
If so, and you would like to join us for this teaching series, contact us below or stop by and sit in on one of our studies.
We Are Easy to Reach
We are located just 1 block from the Florence exit off the 5 and 605 freeways. We share the building with Redeemer Covenant Church.Address: 10801 Fairford Ave., Downey, CA 90241Email: email@example.comPhone: 562-419-2069
Every Saturday (except the last Saturday of the month and special holiday services)*:
• Service: 10:00 a.m.
• Oneg (Fellowship Lunch): 11:30
• Bible Study: 1-2:30
*Erev Shabbat: On the last Shabbat of the month, service followed by oneg begins on Friday night at 7 pm.
*No service or Bible study is held on the last Saturday of the month. Please check our calendar for current event dates and times.